SENIOR SUPPLYCHAIN ANALYST (BR)
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Brazilian-Belgian start-up minded company specialized in healthy and organic products, harvested and produced in the Amazon rainforest in Brazil. As an international company, we have people from all over the world: Belgium, Brazil, Mexico, India, England, Spain, and more! We are not only colleagues, we are also friends and welcome everyone to become part of the Amazonia Bio family.
WHAT WE STAND FOR:
Our mission is to improve the life of organic family farmers in the Amazon rainforest while providing ethical and healthier ingredient alternatives (such as Acai, Acerola, Guarana, etc.) to the food, nutraceutical, beverage and cosmetic industries around the globe.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced functional Supply Chain Analyst to lead activity across our Logistics Department, to drive down inventory lead times whilst improving and driving operational performance for this critical business function. The Ideal candidate will demonstrate creative, solution based thinking and whilst this role will suit a high performing , highly motivated individual, it’s important to us that you are a team player that would thrive in an energetic, fun and diverse workplace with a strong willingness and ability to liaise with people at all levels of the business.
● Coordination the sourcing of equipments, hardwares and materials needed
● Track and monitor the materials throughout the process
● Helping build and promote relationships with our current or future collaborators in Brazil and in Europe
● International logistics in general
● Planning, forecasting and controlling the needs of new equipment and materials
● Making exhaustive and accurate reports
● Implementing strategies to improve the warehouse operations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
● Bachelor’s degree minimum or previous experience in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or any related field
● Successful previous experience as a Logistics/SC manager
● Experience in import and export in Brazil
● Experience required: 3 years minimum
● English (Conversational level) is a must
● Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
● Proven ability to drive the logistics process from plan to close
● Strong business sense and industry expertise
● Well-organized and flexible
● Solution-oriented and capable of setting priorities
● Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
We will do our best to reply within 3 working days, please also keep your eyes on the spam folder after submitting an application to our company.