AMAZONIA BIO IS LOOKING FOR AN OPERATIONS ANALYST
We are looking for an Operations Analyst to join our team in Brussels!
What we want from you:
- Passionate about Operations.
- You love the idea of working in a multinational start-up.
- Autonomous, leadership-ability, and proactive mindset.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree and/or previous experience in Business, Operations Analyst, or related field.
- Proven experience as an Operations Assistant/Analyst or a similar role.
- Proven experience in managing remote teams
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Basic knowledge of business and financial principles.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and computer skills.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Well-organized, flexible, and solution-oriented.
- Systematic and detail-oriented.
- KPI oriented.
- ODOO knowledge is a plus
- Excel skills are a plus.
What you will do:
As an amazing Operations Analyst, you will:
- Assist in ensuring the correct implementation of processes and practices across the organization.
- Monitor KPIs for remote teams.
- Assist in ensuring the processes and practices’ compliance with the laws and regulations.
- Assist in setting strategic and operational objectives for remote teams.
- Formulate innovative strategies to improve operational management systems and processes.
- Manage and analyze financial data to improve profitability.
- Train and supervise staff in remote jobs.
- Assist in managing our remote expansion projects.
- Full-time job with a long-term contract.
- Work with a young, international, dynamic, and growing team.
- Amazing free daily lunch.
- The salary is determined according to your previous work experience and results.
- Extra benefits to discuss.
- We love team events!
Our hiring process:
- Please send us your CV, a cover letter, a marketing portfolio, and your answer to the three questions outlined below (in English only).
- We send you a link to an online test to get to know more about you. Please schedule at least one hour to complete this test.
- Three short interviews take place. The first interview is with HR, the second interview takes place with a person from the relevant department, and the final interview is with the CEO of Amazonia Bio.
- You receive an offer, and the fun begins!
Position Available Immediately!
Please answer the following three questions to be considered for the application:
Please create a document with your answer to these three questions and attach it with your CV and cover letter in your application.
- If you were blocked in a work task with a short deadline and none of your colleagues were available to assist you, what would you do? Please describe your reaction and exemplify it.
- Please describe a situation where you were trusted with your work.
- Please describe something you were able to accomplish at work by using your passion.
We are a Brazilian-Belgian start-up company specializing in healthy and organic products harvested and produced in the Amazon rainforest in Brazil. Our mission is to improve the life of organic family farmers in the Amazon rainforest while providing ethical and healthier ingredient alternatives (such as Acai, Acerola, Guarana, etc.) to the food, nutraceutical, beverage, and cosmetic industries around the globe.
As an international company, we have people worldwide: Belgium, Brazil, Mexico, India, England, Spain, and more! We are not only colleagues. We are also friends and welcome everyone to become part of the Amazonia Bio family.
We will do our best to reply within 3 working days. Please also keep your eyes on the spam folder after applying to our company.