MARKETING MANAGER (PT)
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Belgian start-up minded company specialized in healthy and organic products, harvested and produced in the Amazon rainforest in Brazil. As an international company, we have people from all over the world: Belgium, Brazil, Portugal, Mexico, India, England, Spain, Iran and more! We are not only colleagues, we are also friends and welcome everyone to become part of the Amazonia Bio family.
WHAT WE STAND FOR:
Our mission is to improve the life of organic family farmers in the Amazon rainforest while
providing ethical and healthier ingredient alternatives (such as Acai, Acerola, Guarana, etc.) to the food, nutraceutical, beverage and cosmetic industries around the globe.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
You will join a rapidly growing company with many markets and challenges that have yet to be tapped. You will have the opportunity to grow with us in an exciting and motivating work environment. Great colleagues, cool office and a beautiful, sustainable range of products that are part of a chain of goods. A hip workplace with tons of adrenaline. A young management team that welcomes new ideas and the opportunity to contribute and be part of the growth story of Amazonia Bio.
● Validation of supplier fair qualification
● Events calendar and budget management
● Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies
● Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts
● Managing the marketing department's staff
● Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events
● Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
● At least Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
● Experience in the role at least for 3 years
● Experience in either food/nutraceutical/beverage/cosmetic industries
● Fluent in English and Portuguese
● 1 strong reference
● Driver License
● Excellent analytical and computer skills
● Well-organized and flexible
● Systematic and detail-oriented
● Autonomous, proactive and able to work within a team as well
● Solution-oriented and capable of setting priorities
● Very good communicator and discrete
● Problem solving and decision-making
We will do our best to reply within 3 working days, please also keep your eyes on the spam folder after submitting an application to our company.