06. PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CEO (PT)
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Brazilian-Belgian start-up minded company specialized in healthy and organic products, harvested and produced in the Amazon rainforest in Brazil. As an international company, we have people from all over the world: Belgium, Brazil, Mexico, India, England, Spain, and more! We are not only colleagues, we are also friends and welcome everyone to become part of the Amazonia Bio family.
WHAT WE STAND FOR:
Our mission is to improve the life of organic family farmers in the Amazon rainforest while
providing ethical and healthier ingredient alternatives (such as Acai, Acerola, Guarana, etc.) to the food, nutraceutical, beverage and cosmetic industries around the globe.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
You will join a rapidly growing company with many markets and challenges that have yet to be tapped. You will have the opportunity to grow with us in an exciting and motivating work environment. Great colleagues, cool office and a beautiful, sustainable range of products that are part of a chain of goods. A hip workplace with tons of adrenaline. A young management team that welcomes new ideas and the opportunity to contribute and be part of the growth story of Amazonia Bio.
● Schedule and Manage Private and Corporate agenda of CEO’s
● Organize Private and Corporate trip of CEO’s
● Take care of the Companies Pet (Golden Retriever)
● Set up CEO’s office
● Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
● Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments. Many PA’s control access to the manager/executive.
● Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
● Organizing events and conferences.
● Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
● Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
● Managing databases and filing systems.
● Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
● Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
● Collating and filing expenses.
● Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
● Organizing the manager’s personal commitments including housekeeping, pet, plants, car, or travel.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
● Bachelor’s degree is a big plus
● Experience in the similarrole at least for 1 years
● Fluent in Portuguese and English. French is a plus
● 1 strong reference
● Driver License
● Excellent analytical and computer skills
● Well-organized and flexible
● Systematic and detail-oriented
● Autonomous, proactive and able to work within a team as well
● Solution-oriented and capable of setting priorities
● Very good communicator and discrete
● Problem solving and decision-making
We will do our best to reply within 3 working days, please also keep your eyes on the spam folder after submitting an application to our company.