Amazonia Bio is looking for an amazing Sales Manager!
Would you like to acquire great experience as a sales professional within a commercial market?
Are you passionate about market trends and forecasting?
Are you an excellent communicator who can inspire and share your passion with others?
Then this exciting opportunity is the right one for you!
- Full-time job with a long-term contract
- Young, international and dynamic growing team
- Amazing free daily lunch all together
- Salary to determine according to previous work experience and results
- Extra benefits to discuss
- We love team events
What you will do
As a Sales Manager, you will coordinate the sales department and fulfil several crucial tasks within the company. Below a list of responsibilities:
- Implementing a strategic sales plan that expands a company's customer base and ensures it's a strong presence
- Responsible for an important wallet of accounts
- Tracking all the sales KPIs of the company
- Building and promoting partnerships with sales agents and distributors present in Europe, Asia and America
- Identify new opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Make exhaustive and accurate sales reports
What we want from you
- Bachelor's degree minimum or previous experience in Sales, Business Administration, Trade, or any related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience required: 3 years minimum
- English is a must (oral and written), a good level of French and/or German is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Experience with ERP and CRM system such as ODOO is a big plus
What we want from you Mandatory for the application to be considered:Please CREATE A document with your answer to the 3 questions and attach it down below in your application:
1) If you were blocked in a work task with a short deadline and none of your colleagues was available to assist you. What do you do? Describe your reaction and exemplify.
2) Please describe a situation where you were trusted with your work.
3) Please describe something you were able to accomplish at work by using your passion.