Amazonia Bio is looking for an amazing Sales Intern!
- Great experience as a student to be prepared for an international career
- Young, international and dynamic growing team
- Amazing free daily lunch all together
- We love team events
What you will do
As an intern, you will be mainly assisting the sales team with the following tasks:
- Deal with Clients (phone / internet / personal interaction)
- Preparing Business fairs
- CRM administration and follow up commercial opportunities
- Sales Documents in ERP system
- Sales Logistic
- Strategic Report
- Analyses and Draft Quality documents.
What we want from you
- Formal internship convention.
- A student in marketing, finance, logistics, business management, international development cooperation or any other related field.
- English is a must (oral and written), French (at least Intermediate) and other languages like German are a big plus!
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivation, pro-activation, teamwork ability and detail orientation.
- Duration: minimum 1 month
Internship position available immediately