Amazonia Bio is looking for an amazing Quality Intern!
- Young, international and dynamic growing team
- Great experience as a student to be prepared for an international career
- Amazing free daily lunch all together
- We love team events
What you will do
approach? As a Quality Control Intern, you will be polyvalent, fulfilling several tasks. Below
a non-exhaustive list:
●The input of all incoming Quality requests coming from our clients and potential ones in our system; analyze and reply within the agreed timeframe
● Prepare and send samples to customers
● Responsible for tracking and receiving new samples, create reports and inform Quality
● Assistance in the preparation of internal and external audits
● Analyze product samples for quality, durability and safety
● Repack samples when needed and keep track of the company’s stock
● Evaluate the materials routinely used during production and make sure that the storage
conditions are met
● Communicate with management and other team members if any problem-related to
quality arises and offer possible corrective actions
What we want from you
- Formal internship convention.
- A student in marketing, finance, logistics, business management, international development cooperation or any other related field.
- English is a must (oral and written), French (at least Intermediate) and other languages like German are a big plus!
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivation, pro-activation, teamwork ability and detail orientation.
- Duration: minimum 1 month
Internship position available immediately