Marketing & Sales Intern
Amazonia Bio is looking for an amazing Marketing & Sales Intern!
If you are a passionate student who wants to get great experience and work in an amazing international start-up minded company, then keep reading!
- Young, international and dynamic growing team
- Great experience as a student to be prepared for an international career
- Amazing free daily lunch all together
- We love team events
What you will do
Expanding market territory and coordinating Amazonia Bio team for new operations.
Helping with the development and implementation of marketing and communication strategic plans for Amazonian Superfoods (B2B platforms and the B2C strategy).
Coordinating marketing and communication materials;
Participating in the monitoring and evaluation of all marketing and communication actions and formulate reliable recommendations for optimization;Support of company culture and brand awareness
Promoting and organizing online and offline promotional events.
Deal with Clients (phone / internet / personal interaction)
Preparing Business fairs
CRM administration and follow up commercial opportunities
Sales Documents in ERP system
Sales Logistic - Strategic Report
Analyses and Draft Quality documents.
What we want from you
- Formal internship convention.
- You are a student in marketing, finance, logistics, business management, development cooperation or other.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Excellent ability to prioritize and organize, self-motivation and independence
- Flexibility, teamwork, detail orientation, and ability to work under pressure
- Your English level must be one of your strengths. Any other language is a plus (French,Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, etc.)
Internship position available immediately