Amazonia Bio is looking for an amazing Logistics Intern!
- Great experience as a student to be prepared for an international career
- Young, international and dynamic growing team
- Amazing free daily lunch all together
- We love team events
What you will do
As an intern, you will be mainly assisting the logistic team in the following tasks:
- Closing freight deals with partners
- Ensure good communication and collaboration with warehouses
- Prepare and send the cargos and samples for clients
- Tracking of the cargo and samples
- Solve issues related to cargo transportation
- Ensure the logistics for business events
- Fill in quality forms and statements
What we want from you
- Formal internship convention.
- A student in marketing, finance, logistics, business management, international development cooperation or any other related field.
- English is a must (oral and written), French (at least Intermediate) and other languages like German are a big plus!
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivation, pro-activation, teamwork ability and detail orientation.
- Duration: minimum 1 month
Please also mention your possible starting-ending dates.
Internship position available immediately