Human Resources Manager
Amazonia Bio is looking for an amazing HR Manager!
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance in your HR career?
Would you like to work with a young and motivated team in a fast-growing business environment?
This really is a fantastic opportunity you don't want to miss out on!
- Full-time job with a long-term contract
- Young, international and dynamic growing team
- Amazing free daily lunch all together
- Salary to determine according to previous work experience and results
- Extra benefits to discuss
- We love team events
What you will do
A s an HR/Recruitment Manager, you will coordinate the Logistics department and fulfill several crucial tasks within the company. Below a list of responsibilities:
Building and promoting relationships with current or future hunting agencies/companies
Recruiting new talents
Implementing a benefits program strategy for the employees (ex: bonus, training, etc.)
Responsible for the well-being of the company
Implementing, analyzing and reporting work evaluations
Organizing team buildings for the company
Getting feedback from each employee and understand in the internal needs
Making exhaustive and accurate reports of results.
What we want from you
- Bachelor's degree minimum and at least 3 years of previous experience in Human Resources, Recruitment or any related field
- Successful previous experience as an HR manager with successful results
- Proven ability to drive the HR process from plan to close
- English is a must (oral and written), a good level of French and/or German is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and HR expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Solution-oriented and capable of setting priorities
What we want from you Mandatory for the application to be considered:Please CREATE A document with your answer to the 3 questions and attach it down below in your application:
1) If you were blocked in a work task with a short deadline and none of your colleagues was available to assist you. What do you do? Describe your reaction and exemplify.
2) Please describe a situation where you were trusted with your work.
3) Please describe something you were able to accomplish at work by using your passion.