Amazonia Bio is looking for an amazing Finance Planner!
If you are a Finance Expert who wants to get great experience and work in an amazing international start-up minded company, then keep reading!
In order to pursue our development in Europe and keep on growing internationally, we are looking for a new teammate for our office in Brussels.
- Full-time job with a long-term contract
- Young, international and dynamic growing team
- Amazing free daily lunch all together
- Salary to determine according to previous work experience and results
- Extra benefits to discuss
- We love team events
What you will do
As a Financial Manager, you will be involved in keeping and making sure that the company data and its financial records are accurate. Find below a list of responsibilities:
- Experience with ERP and CRM system such as ODOO is a big plus
- Organize the areas of finance, human resource and quality control at Amazonia Bio
- Complying with all company, local, national accounting and financial regulations
- Analyze the financial data, maintain accurate records and propose optimization plan
- Prepare tax records according to national legislation
- Enter transactions and reconcile account balances
- Creating reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers and other relevant actors
- Keeping the company informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecast
- Make suggestions to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
Verify that clients are up to date with the payment terms
What we want from you
- Bachelor’s degree minimum and/or previous experience in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field (Belgian university is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of the Belgian system and legislation
- English fluency requested (oral and written) and fluency in French and/or Dutch is a must
- Excellent analytical and computer skills
- Well-organized, flexible and solution-oriented
- Systematic and detail-oriented
- Autonomous and proactive
- Problem solving and decision-making
Our Hiring Process
- Fully read this job ad
- Send us your CV + cover letter (both in English) + answer 3 questions
We send you a link with a test to get to know more about yourself
- We do a quick video interview
- You come meet us at our office for a personal interview
- You will receive an offer and the fun begins!
- Position available immediately
What we want from you Mandatory for the application to be considered:Please CREATE A document with your answer to the 3 questions and attach it down below in your application:
1) If you were blocked in a work task with a short deadline and none of your colleagues was available to assist you. What do you do? Describe your reaction and exemplify.
2) Please describe a situation where you were trusted with your work.
3) Please describe something you were able to accomplish at work by using your passion.