Amazonia Bio is looking for an amazing Executive Secretary!
Do you like administrative work and have experience in the field? You are bilingual French / English and you master the Office Pack? Do you hold at least a bachelor's degree? Then you are certainly the perfect candidate for this position!
In order to pursue our development in Europe and keep on growing internationally, we are looking for a new teammate for our office in Brussels.
- Full-time job with a long-term contract
- Young, international and dynamic growing team
- Amazing free daily lunch all together
- Salary to determine according to previous work experience and results
- Extra benefits to discuss
- We love team events
What you will do
As an Amazing Executive Secretary, you will be involved in keeping the administrative side of the company, making sure that the office is functioning smoothly and carrying out various tasks (Financial, Secretarial and Administrative, Customer Service):
- Handle the company managers’ calendar, make travel arrangements, draft documents and possibly work with other employees on specific projects
- Perform secretarial and general administrative duties including updating various records & replying to correspondence / mails / faxes / billings, etc
- Pro-actively ensuring coordination between departments in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems
- Manage the maintenance of office equipment and work with vendors to purchase supplies and negotiate prices and contracts
- Sorting and analyzing incoming mail (letters, publicity material, etc.)
- Managing different tasks in the office (office structure, contact with cleaning collaborators, lunch organization, material and food supply management)
- Delivering a high standard first line contact with customers, ensuring an excellent customer experience
- Developing reports and flows that contribute to a simplification of the department administration
Maintaining accurate and up to date contact details in the company system
Scheduling of meetings/appointments, handling calls and answering requests, etc
- Manage calendar schedules, meetings, conference calls and assist to record and monitor court hearing dates
What we want from you
- Bachelor’s degree minimum OR previous experience in office management, secretarial studies
- Fluency in English and French is a MUST (oral and written).
- Well-organized and flexible
- Dynamic, proactive and detail-oriented
- Autonomous and proactive, but able to work within a team as well
- Solution-oriented and capable of setting priorities
- Team worker and a good communicator
- Problem solving and decision-making
Driving license required
Our Hiring Process
- Fully read this job ad
- Send us your CV + cover letter (both in English) + answer 3 questions
We send you a link with a test to get to know more about yourself
- We do a quick video interview
- You come meet us at our office for a personal interview
- You will receive an offer and the fun begins!
- Position available immediately
What we want from you Mandatory for the application to be considered:Please CREATE A document with your answer to the 3 questions and attach it down below in your application:
1) If you were blocked in a work task with a short deadline and none of your colleagues was available to assist you. What do you do? Describe your reaction and exemplify.
2) Please describe a situation where you were trusted with your work.
3) Please describe something you were able to accomplish at work by using your passion.