PR & Communication Intern
Amazonia Bio is looking for an amazing PR & Communication Intern!
- Young, international and dynamic growing team
- Great experience as a student to be prepared for an international career
- Amazing free daily lunch all together
- We love team events
What you will do
Assisting with PR projects : launch events, creative mailers
Create Communication and Marketing campaigns
Increase our online presence by attracting customers and press to the business; work on
Networking and helping plan press releases
Support of company culture and brand awareness
Digital community management, social media reporting, creative brainstorm, content
What we want from you
- Formal internship convention.
- Student in PR, Communication, Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Economics or any other related field
- English is a must (oral and written), French (at least Intermediate) and other languages like German are a big plus!
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivation, pro-activation, teamwork ability and detail orientation.
- Duration: minimum 1 month
Internship position available immediately